Offensive lessons are designed for the advanced level attackmen and midfielders who desire to work with an offensive training coach to improve their offensive skills and capabilities.
Our coaches work with players on everything that falls under the offensive fundamental skills set including dodging, shooting, passing, stick protection, ground balls, feeding and more. Not only do they train players in the fundamentals but improve the players lacrosse IQ by going through the offensive sets and how to play each spot within the set. This is very important to give the player the tools necessary to be able to play any spot on the field.
Private Lacrosse Lessons
- One Hour of individual attention.
- All Lessons are tailored to the individual players needs.
- Every lesson begins with core stick skills fundamentals to strengthen their base skills.
- Players are teamed up with a coach by position.
- Lessons are designed to develop and challenge each players abilities.
- First 30minutes of initial Lesson is based on general core lacrosse skills to establish a benchmark
- Subsequent lessons are designed to build on the players strengths and improve weaknesses.
- HOMEWORK!!! Its not just for school, players will be assigned skills and drills to work on between lessons so the instructor can introduce new skills in the next lesson.
Small Group Offensive Lessons Available
- Must have 2-6 offensive players
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule