Small Group Lessons
- One hour of small group Lessons with up to 6 other players
- Shooting technique based on improving form, footwork and stick skills
- Lessons will be structured to challenge all the players who attend no matter their abilities.
- Examples of shooting that will be covered – time and room, inside shooting, outside shooting, deceptive shooting, shooting on the run, finishing moves, bounce shots, and more…
- Coaches instruct and demonstrate technique then critique players form and execution.
- HOMEWORK!!! Its not just for school, players will be assigned skills and drills to work on between lessons so the instructor can introduce new skills in the next lesson.
Create your own Small Group Lessons - $40 Per Player per hour
Many players want the advantage of elite level training but feel the burden of the financial commitment. If you have a group of 2-6 players who would like to concentrate on learning the same lacrosse techniques email us to set up small group training at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents, Players, and Coaches have requested our small group training for:
- Shooting Lessons - Technique, form, varying shots.
- Offensive Dodging
- Defensive play and stick checks
- Stick skills fundamentals
- Speed and Agility Training
- Beginner Lessons - Do a Small group lesson for 60minutes with a couple of your friends who are all new to the game.
- Homework is provided for all players in the group.